Re: [CQ-Contest] new ooops

To: "'N7MAL'" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] new ooops
From: "SGT Korey Chandler" <korey.chandler@us.army.mil>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:46:40 -0000
Turn off the radio and computer. Your problem will go away like magic.
Why participate in something you don't enjoy?

I liked the packet spots earlier today for out m/2 station since it
causes a better, albeit brief, rate increase. Bring 'em on. Packet isn't
the worst--the endless automatic CQ beacon from an S-9 needed mult is
murder sometimes.

73,

Korey KA5VCQ@NE3F

CW