Re: [CQ-Contest] Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contests
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:08:53 EST
In a message dated 11/26/2005 11:05:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rwhiggins@bellsouth.net writes:

>>You forgot something. Make everyone participate in real time scoring. With
fewer contesters it will be even easier to keep an eye on everyone.

  73
  Bob K4LW
<<

...and have live CAM and audio going, with three judges watching. Increase
penalties to 10 QSOs, have category for each contester and there should be no
problem with contest QRM to all important QRU nets ever!

I'd love to know real time how badly VY2ZM is beating me, so I can quit now
and avoid embarrassment.

Yuri, K3BU.us