Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero point Q's

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero point Q's
From: "kevin milhorn" <n4km@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:11:43 -0800
> Is this a replay of the threads that went on when WPX began 1 pt Q's??
> That's all we heard, & IMHO, allowing 1pt Q's for WPX has turned that
contest into
> a great one.

Isn't that why there are different rules for different contests? This is
what makes us all better ops. Playing by the rules in each of the different
contests. If all contests were the same, what would be the point. WW is WW
because of the rules. It is not WPX, ARRL DX, or a VHF contest with grid
squares. I say leave it alone.
My 2 cents.
73,
Kevin N4KM