Re: [CQ-Contest] What to expect from 10 meters???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What to expect from 10 meters???
From: "Jacob W Tennant" <k8jwt@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:36:07 -0500
Thats OK as Oklahoma from West Virginia for a contest is a bit more of a
drive than what I could do! ! !

Will give it a full steam try from the house this weekend anyway. I am with
a group of guys that do contests locally but I have never done much on
10meters since I got my General over the summer of 2005.

Thanks anyway,
Jacob Tennant - K8JWT