Re: [CQ-Contest] What to expect from 10 meters???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What to expect from 10 meters???
From: "Per Eklund" <per.e@kommunicera.umea.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 03:31:00 +0100
Might be some Auroral Es involved.
Last year heard ZF2NT with Auroral 55A (Au sounding as on 2m)
signals getting stronger to normal 599+ signals in sunday afternoon and worked
them.
After that band opened to a few east coast as welll.
The year before many eastcoasts NA were worked with beam to a more south
direction
than direct path (SK2KW 3x6 el).

Cu in the weekend if the "propagation god" does things interesting :-)

73 Per SM2LIY //SM2M