[CQ-Contest] RES: WRTC 2006 - Where are all the people?

To: "'VE3DZ'" <va3uz@sympatico.ca>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RES: WRTC 2006 - Where are all the people?
From: "PY5EG" <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:29:32 -0200
Hi Yuri:
Thanks for your comments
I have a great respect for your opinion but I would ask your permission to
disagree in some aspects.
The selection criteria based upon results is one of the major request from
our contest population.
We are sorry not to be able to please everyone.
Regarding the Sweepstakes I think you are wrong.
There is no possibility to achieve a high number of points not making the
top ten .
Another aspect you disagree is that the M/S should have a higher score. The
vast majority of the competitors requested us to provide a even higher
reduction for this category points.
Just for future use what in your opinion the best way to organize the
selection process.
Best regards

Oms PY5EG