Re: [CQ-Contest] "Trigger happy" 12V PSUs

To: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Trigger happy" 12V PSUs
From: "Jim Martin" <JimMartin@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:50:49 -0000
Clive
I have used a Samlex SEC1223 for many years powering the IC746 and now the
IC7400 for the last couple of years.  No problems whatsoever and it is even
happy running on our portable generator which has a questionable 240v
output!  I picked another one up a couple of months ago for £45 second hand
via the G3CWI website.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI