Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry"
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 20:29:12 EST

In a message dated 1/15/2006 6:52:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
craig.n7or@gmail.com writes:

I would  think that at least one of these guys who
can't operate at home for  whatever reason would just toss a random wire out
the window and finish in  the top 5 using their superior skills

I was right..bitterness.

Craig, you know as well as I, superior skills do make signals appear on a
random wire out of the window, compared to a tower with real antennas...I am
still scratching my head over your 1st post, now, this 2nd post is making me
scratch again.

Are you trying to say if you can't guest op someplace, then nobody else
should??

73-Chuck KI9A @ K9SD, @WE9A, @ K0LIR