Re: [CQ-Contest] Worst contesting location?

To: <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Worst contesting location?
From: "John Geiger (NE0P)" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:17:46 -0600
And didn't Shackelton or Byrd describe South Sandwich as the worst place on
earth?  I agree that they would not be very good places to operate from in
general.  However, in a contest they might be rare enough to generate their own
propagation.  South Shetlands loses that rarity advantage.

73s JOhn NE0P

From: lew <lew@dsl-only.net>
Date:  Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:20:59 -0800