Re: [CQ-Contest] Worst contesting location?

To: "Warren C. Stankiewicz" <nf1j@earthlink.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Worst contesting location?
From: "John Geiger" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:40:02 -0000
But there you are at least fairly close by to US/VE and the rest of north
america, which should make getting QSOs fairly easy, especially on the low
bands.  I would think the worst contest location would be somewhere where
making any QSO could be kind of difficult.  Are the South Shetland Islands
considered rather rare DXwise?

73s John NE0P