Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Lessons learned

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Lessons learned
From: Charles Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:40:49 -0500
Shelby

Which was why I said "it was not worth the shift in class" (Implying
from single, to Multi 2) - nothing stops one person, running one
radio, from entering multi2, does it?  What I DID miss was that I
could have run all 12 hours.  That took away more points than the
spotting added

I do appreciate the feedback - posted to the list, just so folks who
might have missed that I DID enter multi 2 understand that I knew that

On 1/23/2006 Shelby Summerville wrote:

> Hello Charles. Welcome to the "wonderful world" of contesting! I'm concerned
> about your statement: "Spotting (I entered multi2) was useless - not worth
> the shift in class, in fact, I didn't even really use it"? NAQP rules do not
> permit packet/telnet use by Single Operator stations. Nor is there a
> provision for Single Operator stations, that choose to use packet/telnet, to
> enter as M/2?

<snip>

--
73 de KG2V