Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters

To: ku8e@bellsouth.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:22:47 EST

Was there a typo here?  I never realized the DX window was 100 khz  wide,
from 3700 to 3800, half of which we USA guys can't use anyway.

I suspect he meant 3790 to 3800 - ten KHz. If so,  I wouldn't  consider it
unreasonable to ask contesters to avoid this, at least in  January.  In the QRN
filled NAQP in August, however, I'd  have no  problem telling them to pound
salt.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 1/22/2006 3:30:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,