Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX info - Vanity Calls in Sweden

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>,"Magnus A" <sm6wet@telia.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX info - Vanity Calls in Sweden
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn (SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R)" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 02:04:25 +0100
Hello,

When mentioning the Swedish prefix SI, Magnus forgot about the very active
visiting station SI9AM, with almost 50.000 QSO:s since 1999. Active on all
bands CW/SSB/RTTY. Also active in the bigger contests.

Info about that visiting station at: http://www.si9am.se/

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A - SA3R
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - sm3cer@ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002