Re: [CQ-Contest] Sprint and SS in WRTC Rating System

To: "Chris Hurlbut" <c_hurlbut@adelphia.net>, <K3BU@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sprint and SS in WRTC Rating System
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 04:37:35 -0400
If there is one thing that has annoyed me about the WRTC point scoring
system is that folks have entered categories and scores for operations
conducted outside of the region that they've entered as a contestant.  It
seems strange when one tries to apply their results from Oceana in the ARRL
DX contest when they live in the eastern section of the United States.

73 Rich NN3W