[CQ-Contest] Not QSLing Sprint QSOs - Is this OK?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Not QSLing Sprint QSOs - Is this OK?
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:13:39 -0600
I've noticed some Sprint operators repeatedly do not
QSL a completed Sprint QSO. Some of those operating
in this fashion are in the top ten, and my guess is
that they are off making a QSO on the second radio
after they got my number OK. Is this considered proper
technique among the top tier two radio Sprint operators?

I'm still trying to crack the two radio gate open here
in the CW Sprint.  I've read Tree's and Fisher's posts,
and N3BB has helped me understand what's going on as well.
I want to know if not QSLing is considered acceptable.
I know some have argued "just take 'em out of the log if
they don't QSL."  But who wants to kill their own score,
after making an otherwise solid  QSO?  I'd like to know
the top competitors opinions on CW Sprint QSO QSLing.

73

-Kirk  K4RO