Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx cw spot report

To: "Ken Claerbout" <K4ZW@adelphia.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx cw spot report
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:14:30 -0500
Speaking of spot report, I was more than amused at the "spots" that started
to be posted on Sunday around 1800z...Calls like 6LQ6, 572B and C3PO showed
up.  Some folks got offended by it, but given the intensity of it all, if
you can't take a joke, perhaps you need to unwind just a little bit before
the next contest.

73 Rich NN3W