Re: [CQ-Contest] Poisson d'Avril Contest

To: K3BU@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Poisson d'Avril Contest
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:39:50 -0600 (CST)
When I used the time machine in 1996 and recruited The Old Man (1AW) and
Clarence D. Tuska (1WD) to help operate, there was no "real time" - at
least, we were pretty confused about it. We did manage to work every ham
that had been licensed, in all the years that they were licensed, but it
really wiped us out.

I still think I should've won for getting Nikola Tesla into the act. No
one else had done that successfully. That was the most difficult part of
the contest.

73, Zack W9SZ