Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN call confirmed by LOTW ?!?!?!!?

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN call confirmed by LOTW ?!?!?!!?
From: Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:53:37 -0700
Jamie,

If you worked 8P1A in CQWW CW, it was probably 8P5A instead, and
therefore a busted call. 8P5A was in  the CW test, 8P1A was in the SSB
test. 8P5A submitted a log for CW, 8P1A submitted one for SSB. Of
course, that doesn't explain the LOTW QSL.

The licensee for both 8P1A and 8P5A is  W2SC. You might want to check
with him.

73,

Jim N6VH