Re: [CQ-Contest] CT and 7QP?

To: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CT and 7QP?
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:10:36 -0000
W7 stations are not required to log the county name because there are no extra
points for W7's to work W7 counties. W7's only get State credit. I came up with
the workaround in CT for the die-hard CT users(like me). N1MM is far superior
to CT because it has a built-in 7QP module and many other modern contest
enhancements. This will be my last contest using CT, it's time to move into the
21st century.
73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia