Re: [CQ-Contest] CT and 7QP?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CT and 7QP?
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:48:35 -0700
I didn't read anywhere that I didn't have to copy counties for W7's  I did
read however I can work him in a different count and get another Q for the
score. and on county lines I log him twice ,  If I only put the state He is
just one QSO no matter how many counties he might want to work me from.  ,
What I want to know has been ask,    HOW  do I do both the   NEQP and 7QP at
the same time or has somone put the wrong date for one of the test ???

Quack   aka: Rex