[CQ-Contest] W6AM Pictures

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W6AM Pictures
From: "Dennis Younker NE6I" <ne6i@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:18:20 -0700
To all on the list,

At the recent urging of a few SCCCers, I posted pictures on the web from a
1986 tour of the legendary Don Wallace, W6AM super station.  There were 14
rhombics on his antenna farm at the time.  Can you imagine that?  I was
lucky enough to SEE it!

I know that many of you remember Don and competed with him in the pileups.
And I thought you might enjoy the pictures.

To Mark, N5OT, please chip in with your memories of that day.  Tree, I can't
remember if you were there.  And Dave, AA6RX, I don't remember if you made
it either.  But any and all that were there, please send me your memories of
that day.  I want to include them on the web pages.

http://www.qsl.net/ne6i/w6am/

Dennis, NE6I