Re: [CQ-Contest] QST Contest Results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QST Contest Results
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 20:58:43 -0500 (CDT)
I just got back from two days at Dayton.  I wish I could've stayed for
Sunday but I had to be back.

There was some mention of this at the ARRL Members forum this morning.  I
forget the exact figures but it was noted that a significant majority of
DXers and contesters in the USA are ARRL members.  A significant majority
of emergency services members (ARES, etc.) are ARRL members.  For the
rest, a majority are not ARRL members.

73, Zack W9SZ