Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX question

To: w7dra@juno.com, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX question
From: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 13:07:58 +0000
I think the rules say "A single wire element for each band 40/80/160".   So
the way It see it, a single delta loop would certainly qualify.   A pair of
deltas or wire yagis would definately not.

I put up a K1WA sloper array this year (5 switchable dipoles on 40).   I
believe this keeps me out of the TB-Wires division so my submission reflects
this.

73 - Guy, N7ZG