[CQ-Contest] Attn: Hudson Division 2006 ARRL Phone Contesters

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Attn: Hudson Division 2006 ARRL Phone Contesters
From: Mike Gilmer <n2mg@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
HELP WANTED!

Once again I am going to author part of the write-up
for the ARRL phone contest.  This is the "Divisional"
writeup for the web report.

For previous writeups, see:

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2005/DXPhone/writeups.html

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2004/DX-Phone/writeups.html

I would like to get any short stories, anecdotes,
personal trials and tribulations related to your
participation in the contest.  (Inter- and
Intra-club competitions, personal challenges, goals
reached, Murphy woes, etc.)

Some decent pictures, preferably those with people
in them, would be appreciated as well.

I am writing for the Hudson Division only.  Other
volunteers are handling the other divisions.

Thanks!

73 Mike N2MG