Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton 2007

To: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton 2007
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:08:01 -0400
They may have, but the window is currently open.  Somebody else mentioned
booking through the Dayton hotel's direct link to the chain's reservation
system and finding that they are unable to book a reservation utilizing a
group code that hotels usually assign to conventions.  The group code
functionality may indeed not be operable until June 20.  However, it is
clear that general reservations through the chain's website is currently
accepting reservations.

Did the group code permit for a discount or something?  Not that I really
care about $10 off and being forced to book three nights, but it would be
interesting to see a rate comparison.  IIRC, the cheapest "not paid in
advance" rate is $133 a night for a queen room.

73 Rich NN3W