[CQ-Contest] My UBN/LCR reports

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] My UBN/LCR reports
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:25:29 -0000
Since it appears that it is never going to stop raining in New England, I
decided to skip getting wet on Field Day and spend some time on my website
instead.

The recent conversation around log checking reports and error rates gave me
the idea to publish all of the UBN/LCR reports for contests from my station.
This includes operations by W4PA, W2SC, KM3T, and others.  I hope this will
give you an idea of what error rates look like for these top ops.  It is
also interesting to see what kinds of mistakes they make.  For the recorded
contests, you can even listen to the audio and see what may have caused the
error.

All available ratesheets and log check reports for K5ZD can be found at
http://www.k5zd.com/scores/statistics.htm

I will continue to update this page after each contest.

Randy, K5ZD