Re: [CQ-Contest] My UBN/LCR reports

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] My UBN/LCR reports
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:09:35 -0700
Barry,

I don't know whether or not it will run concurrently with WL but Rec-All
Pro does a FB job of recording stuff, complete with VOX,  The big news
is that it attaches a time code to the recording.  You want to know what
P5XYZ actually sent so you look up what time you logged him, enter that
date and time (not how long since the start of the test, the actual date
and time) and bingo, there he is.

Usual disclaimer applies.

73, Jim Smith   VE7FO