Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC logs and UBN reports

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC logs and UBN reports
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:47:37 -0700
Very interesting Jim.
But how can there be UBN reports already before the rest of us have
submitted our logs to the ARRL?  I am guessing no problem finding dupes,
they will be found without the other person's log being cross checked.
But how do they know a call is an unique call with having the rest of
the logs to check against?  What if a guy with a brand new call got on
just to work a few DX stations and doesn't submit a contest log?  And
the same with busted calls?  If they logged me as K7ACC instead of K7ACZ
and without having my log to check the DTG against how can they know
there wasn't really a K7ACC in the contest?  (There is no K7ACC in the
FCC database but what if there is?)
Just wondering.........................

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

>WRTC logs and UBN reports are available for download:
>
>  http://www.wrtc2006.com/release58.html
>
>73 - Jim AD1C
>

>--
>Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
>USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscgradio.net
http://www.comm-one.org