Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>,"'CQ-Contest MailList'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"'VHF Contesting e-Mail List'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants
From: "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:58:19 -0600
Won't it make sense to set an XML standard for log exchanges at the same
time as setting the standard for results reporting. This way there would be
a reference from which developers could begin to work on the tools and
logging programs to migrate from Cabrillo to XML?

Syl

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK