[CQ-Contest] Band Decoder/ Encoder

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band Decoder/ Encoder
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:59:54 -0500
If any are interested, have some Icom and Ten Tec band decoder / Yaesu
format encoder boards used in station automation and antenna switching.

I've had some ICOM band decoder boards made so that I can pull the band
signal from ACC2 jack ( ICOM 756 / Pro / 2 / 3 ) and then drive relay source
or relay sink devices like the ICE 419 or the KO4NR antenna switch (Far
Circuits).  They can also provide band data to amplifiers like the SGC-500.

Also created a two different encoder boards that takes the band bits and
encodes them into Yaesu format for input on a parallel port as needed by
hamation software..  One takes all bits for 160meters through 1.2Gig. The
other is for the Orion and adds the ability to take the relay sink band
driver info and convert the outputs to relay source.  These are useful for
programs that would read the band from the parallel port.

In order to keep unit costs down I need to make more than I need.   I'll
sell the extra boards as boards only or assembled and tested.

I have the ICOM boards in hand and can give pictures.  I'm about to place
the order for the encoder boards so if any would want one of these, Let me
know.

Please contact me off the list.

Best wishes,
Rich