Re: [CQ-Contest] ANR headsets

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ANR headsets
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:44:28 -0500
Peter,

Some of the DXers in my area are using David Clark headsets and think they're
the ultimate answer.

http://www.davidclark.com/

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 10
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:24:31 -0400
From: Peter Dougherty <w2irt@comcast.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ANR headsets
To: cq-contest@contesting.com

Hi all,

For the second time in 2 years, my Heil ProSet Quiet Phones have
developed cord trouble requiring repair. Does anybody know of a
better ANR headset out there that's actually built tougher and more
ergonically-sound, into which I could drop a Heil cartridge? I really
love the Heils electrically, but design-wise they're just not for me.
I'm wondering what types of ANR headsets are in use in the b'cast
industry (say, for use in a noisy football stadium, etc)? Money isn't
really an object here - quality is. Any thoughts? Or should I just
buy 3 sets of Heils and rotate through them!

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT