Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:29:49 -0500
Another succinct testimony why "Life is too short for QRP!"  :-)

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:46:51 -0400
From: k3bu@optonline.net
To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Cc: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>, Gord Kosmenko
<gkosmenko@arrowspeed.com>

Yea, but no way for you to mark which QSO is 0 point, not to be counted.
Claimed score is for ???
If M/S goofs and makes illegal QSO because of the timing rule, they just take
it out of the log and me/you get hit and UNJUSTLY penalized. Some say so what,
everybody does get. But when you are QRP, make dozen QSOs and have quarter of
them taken away and possible record, it HURTS like hell. (not really, it only a
goofy hobby :-)

Yuri Blanarovich, K3BU