[CQ-Contest] 7/28 NS

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 7/28 NS
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:48:17 -0500
I'm not sure how to report on the July 28 Thursday night NS.

N3BB
SO2R
30 minutes
LP

20 meters 41 QSOs 10 Mults
40 meters 24 QSOs  8 Mults

Total 65 QSOs 18 Mults, 1,170 points

Ten minute segments 20-25-20

Stations worked the most often:

8 QSOs N6RO
6 QSOs K6VVA, K4BAI
5 QSOs W5JAW
4 QSOs N6ZFO

20 was very good to CA, and  40 was quiet, so the condx were excellent.
West coast stations were S9+ at the very end on 20, but most people had
QSYed to 40. For the SO2Rers, 20 still was FB.

I apologize to KU5B as he would call me on 40 in response to a "free CQ"
just after I dropped my call on 20 to call someone there. Sorry Colin.

Tnx to the NCCC and all. It was another really fun exercise.

Jim N3BB