Re: [CQ-Contest] 7/28 NS

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 7/28 NS
From: John Laney <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:18:14 -0400
Still SO1R here Thursday night.  The MP that went to PW5Y is still in
the shipping case, hi.  If I had Jim's total QSO's, I'd want to report
it somewhere too.  Great going, Jim.  I was ahead of you at the first
and fell behind only when I went to 40, where I got beat out a lot and
got few responses to my CQs.  But, I had to get those 40M mults, and I
got two more than Jim and almost caught him in total points.  A lot of
fun.  I hate to overload Bruce, WA7BNM, but it is really fun to read the
reports on 3830 after these Thursday night runs.

K4BAI - LP - 0.5 hours.  7/28/06.

40M  20 QSOs  10 mults
20M  38 QSOs  10 mults

      58    x  20  = 1,160.  Heard and could not work AD4EB (Jim that
was me calling and calling and you said "sorry, QRN"), W4NZ, and K0EJ in
TN and N2ZN in NY.  Missed N9CK on 40 despite several calls.  Got beat
by louder stations.  NK7U was really weak compared to other WA stations.
Were you QRP, Jon?

      See you all next week when I assume we will be practicing for NAQP
CW the next weekend.

73,

John, K4BAI.