Re: [CQ-Contest] Not in LOG

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Not in LOG
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:29:54 +0200
So someone makes 5000 Q´s, during that time he/she has a
computer glitch and 25 goes bye bye, he/she should then
due to that just submit a check log.
Well I´m very very sorry but that scenario isn´t even
close to be close in being fair to me.

On the other hand, since these things aren´t uncommon,
what the op could do is to indicate in his log that
during a specific time frame he had a computer glitch
and lost 25 Q´s, stations that worked him during that
time frame would not get a NIL QSO.

73 Jim SM2EKM