Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R technique

To: "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R technique
From: "Michael Shapiro" <michael@shapiro.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 19:04:49 -0800
This is  a very good point. With a long skip I may not hear the other station
on my frequency and am running a risk that the station I just worked will not
have me in the log.

N6RO, Ken's advices for this case that I'm trying to follow are: (1) always
include the other station and your own callsigns in the exchange; (2) if there
is a shadow of uncertainty related to the exchange you've got back (if the
other guy does not follow Ken's recommendation), don't send TU, ask again!

73 de WA6O, Mike