Re: [CQ-Contest] /QRP, /QRO

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] /QRP, /QRO
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:46:06 -0700
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, Mike, K9NW, wrote:

> I suppose this discussion is all fine and good but how many of the
> "/QRP" sending types do you figure are reading postings on CQ-Contest?

You make a good point.  At the same time, there *are* many on the CQ-Contest
Reflector who may be involved in various event sponsor organizations or on the
"Contest" committees of those organizations, who ***CAN*** help tweak up their
published rules to help address this situation.  No one action will completely
eliminate the "/QRP" callsign issue by itself, but every "educational" action
taken by someone will contribute to the task at hand, which ultimately benefits
of everyone.

"One small step for man, one giant step for mankind" :-)

73...

RIck, K6VVA