[CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Prize to KL2A

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Prize to KL2A
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:09:59 -0700
FYI...

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Hilding
To: nccc@contesting.com
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:06 PM
Subject: NCCC NS Prize to KL2A

Some weeks ago, I offered (personally) to buy the 1st person to make or exceed
70 QSOs in an NCCC NS Practice Party Thursday Night event a one year
subscription to the NCJ.

Unless someone else is sandbagging a report of a higherscore last week,  the
winner is Jon, KL2A, who made a whopping 72 Q's from W7WA's station last
Thursday Night.  Congrats, OM...I knew *someone* could do it!!!

73...

Rick, K6VVA

P.S. (KL2A: Jon...send me your full name & address as you would like the NCJ
subscription to be delivered)