[Trlog] Big Dell Notebook Battery Recall

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Big Dell Notebook Battery Recall
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:27:45 -0700
In case you don't watch the news or read the paper, the LARGEST battery
recall in history just hit for owners of many DELL Notebook
computers.  Batteries have been exploding and bursting into flames...very
UN-cool if you're in the midst of an on-air contesting high run-rate ...
like maybe in this weekend's NAQP SSB.

If you own a DELL, better go check out the Battery Recall info NOW:

https://www.dellbatteryprogram.com/Default.aspx

If you don't see your battery listed, go here:

https://www.dellbatteryprogram.com/Identify.aspx

I typed in my "Made in Japan" D600 battery SN# but it came up allegedly not
a problem.  Right.

FYI & 73...

Rick, K6VVA