Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:47:30 -0500
> This URL comes close to listing all contests:
>
> http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/index.html

With all due respect to Bruce and all he's done to help out contesting, at
the moment his calendar only lists through December 2006.  That is
approximately 8 months short of the year I am looking for.

I am not griping at Bruce.  What I am asking is, before undertaking the
usual guesswork myself, does anyone know of one convenient place on the web
where the dates of the majors through the end of the contest season can all
be found together?  That would be most useful.

Mark, N5OT