Re: [CQ-Contest] Phonetics

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Phonetics
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:59:46 -0400
hi Stu.
You are right just about everything, but we have to face the reality and
deal with it.
Regarding kids and schools, we better not discuss it here... :-((

And yes, I hope to be in Moscow too, even if my wife wouldn't let me. But
I'd better try to talk her to go with me this time. :-)

73 Yuri  VE3DZ / UT4UZ