Re: [CQ-Contest] Real Time Scoreboards

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Real Time Scoreboards
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:16:53 -0500
Guy,

Please help me understand what you mean in your second sentence below.

My concept is logs would be submitted and processed by the contest sponser but
only summary sheet information would be posted back to the internet for all to
see.

I don't know how you could correct your log from this limited data.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 3