Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers

To: Rick Dougherty <nq4i@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:56:18 +0000 (GMT)
Nothing new, we been moaning about it for years!!!

Or picture (me) poor slob on 160 in the middle of the W/K/N ocean of stations
that would like to work in the contest, only to find out that band sucks but
you are "privileged" to work W for zero pointers and be happy to give out
multiplier, even to the poor sucker who just worked few Ws, has zero points to
multiply nothing. Picture him getting hit with 3 QSO penalty for messing up the
callsign, can say negative score?

Oh well, Yuri just fresh out of listening to lousy band, fluorescent lights and
electric fence ticking, on self quitting Orion.

You all  welcome (for them zeroes :-)

One lousy point for domestic QSO would be nice and bring some more activity. No
fun for US multies to have all that hardware and make "whoping"  5 QSOs in an
hour and half of them ZEROES!

73 nad TU fer QSOs!

Yuri, K3BU