[CQ-Contest] An interesting SS tidbit

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] An interesting SS tidbit
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:05:46 +0000
On Sunday afternoon of SS weekend, I spent about half an hour in the
contest and made about 40 QSOs (just a few on 20m and the rest on 40m.)
I tuned around a bit and called a few familiar calls, and the rest of
the time I CQed.

Looking at the current 3830 scores, 4 of the current top 5 single op
scores listed are in my tiny log.  That's why they are at the top - they
are constantly tuning for new stations with R2 and finding them.
Congrats guys!
73,
Barry W2UP

--