Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should I be penalizedforgettingmylicense i

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should I be penalizedforgettingmylicense in 20...
From: N6HC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:22:49 EST

In a message dated 11/8/06 6:20:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, N6HC  writes:

In a message dated 11/8/06 6:16:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jmaass@k8nd.com writes:

Zack:

So, we can disregard specific rules when we  want?

It's says "Last two digits of the year first licensed." If you  select a
number combination
that's easier to send or copy without errors,  you are in violation of the
rules, and I
would argue should your entry  should be placed in the "checklog" pile
without fail.

To do otherwise  would be to encourage "gaming" the rules. Everyone might
pick "73" for  a
check.

(I'll be active in Phone SS from the Very Rare section  "Southern Netherlands
Antilles
(SNA)".

73,  Jeff  K8ND

Now you've gone and done it Jeff!  What about the guys in Sprint  that change
their name from Rumplestiltskin to Ed or Al?
73, Arnie N6HC