[CQ-Contest] is it OK to ask what prefix were looking for with aneeded M

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] is it OK to ask what prefix were looking for with aneeded Multip on cluster ?
From: "Steve Lott" <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:38:57 -0600
during SS this week-end one of our team members asked in an announce msg
what the prefix or call might be for a NT
That we were in need of for a sweep.

One response was a callsign to look for and another was that we were dumb
for asking and should know the prefixs we need

what is the consenus of the group here ???

I feel it was a safe question and sense we are allowed use of cluster since
we are multi-op, no harm or foul

Do any of you strongly disagree ?

BTW we ended up getting called by another NT station from what we were told
to look for during a run

and near the end of the contest by another that stated they were looking for
LA (Louisiana)

73
steve
KG5VK