Re: [CQ-Contest] is it OK to ask what prefix were looking for witha need

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] is it OK to ask what prefix were looking for witha needed Multip on cluster ?
From: Mike Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:27:36 -0500
Steve Lott wrote:
> during SS this week-end one of our team members asked in an announce msg
> what the prefix or call might be for a NT
> That we were in need of for a sweep.
>
> One response was a callsign to look for and another was that we were dumb
> for asking and should know the prefixs we need
>
> what is the consenus of the group here ???

    You have been disqualified from the contest, and furthermore, the
entire team must immediately turn in their licenses, and immediately
cease and desist all ARS activity!! You were lucky that that the GOHR
(God of Ham Radio) didn't come over and box all your ears for being so Dumb.

    - (Obviously in Joking mode) 73 de Mike KB3EIA -