Re: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio from K5ZD !!!!

To: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio from K5ZD !!!!
From: "Felipe J. Hernández" <fhdez@vox-tel.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:25:09 -0400
Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX wrote:
> Randy, congrats on the live audio that you put in your web, and congrats in
> your great home page too.!
>
>   I respectfully disagree with those twisted minded thoughts that allways see
> technology as a thing to battle against.
>

>   BTW, You know, I usually read those "recomendations" about packet abuse in
> the printed results of cqww, and I see year arter years those guys  that
> right after a spot is fed into the packet clusters they show up in
> milliseconds in the freq. of the DX station and they still claim to be Single
> Op. They are not being disqualified nor anything.
>   Amaizing was a line that goes something like....We know what is possible
> and what is not to detect cheaters! That cannot be done! Even less based in
> what is possible and what is not! It is am almost invisible line..
>   C'mon guys would you tell me that anybody could have thought that N5TJ was
> going to make a score even higher than the best MS in terms of what is
> possible and what is not...I was the only one who predicted Jeff's socres.
> Not even him thought he could make over 17 M in the CW contest.
>
>   My point is that I really hope that this hole thing stop! And it will only
> DO, if we stop fighting against technology.
>
>   73, Martin LU5DX
>   2006 CQ WW DX CW SOAB Assisted at LU4DX
>
>    Muy bien dicho Martin... Actually I  predicted and won a bet on the recent
> vp2e operation that Jeff was part off..

This weekend after doing a M/S with two other guys np3a and wp3c, this
was a part of a conversation that we had and I was telling them on how
guys using clusters
dont  beat the SO no packet at the end of the day.. In fact we used
Jeff's score from my QTH (KP3Z SO HP NA record) as a goal setter during
the contest
Reality is that I was SO HP assisted and made 40 mults more but 900 less
qsos that running SOHP no packet and also  1 million points better that
with packet.

Felipe
NP4Z/KP3Z