[CQ-Contest] Live Audio from K5ZD !!!!

To: CQ CONTEST <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio from K5ZD !!!!
From: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 03:36:00 -0800 (PST)
Randy, congrats on the live audio that you put in your web, and congrats in
your great home page too.!

  I respectfully disagree with those twisted minded thoughts that allways see
technology as a thing to battle against.

  BTW, You know, I usually read those "recomendations" about packet abuse in
the printed results of cqww, and I see year arter years those guys  that right
after a spot is fed into the packet clusters they show up in milliseconds in
the freq. of the DX station and they still claim to be Single Op. They are not
being disqualified nor anything.
  Amaizing was a line that goes something like....We know what is possible and
what is not to detect cheaters! That cannot be done! Even less based in what is
possible and what is not! It is am almost invisible line..
  C'mon guys would you tell me that anybody could have thought that N5TJ was
going to make a score even higher than the best MS in terms of what is possible
and what is not...I was the only one who predicted Jeff's socres. Not even him
thought he could make over 17 M in the CW contest.

  My point is that I really hope that this hole thing stop! And it will only
DO, if we stop fighting against technology.

  73, Martin LU5DX
  2006 CQ WW DX CW SOAB Assisted at LU4DX

  Martin, LU5DX
http://360.yahoo.com/lu5dx