Re: [CQ-Contest] Looking in the mirror

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Looking in the mirror
From: "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:42:32 -0600
Since you are on the subject of "assisted" or not... What about these
partial call data bases?  Some of us copy the whole call and ask for a
repeat (or two) if needed.  Would using a partial call database or a
database from last year's contest to fill in the exchange constitute getting
assistance?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Pat
WW9R